Friday, May 29, 2015

Burlap Brights Winners

Thanks to everyone who followed along in our Burlap Brights Block Hop the last couple of weeks! 

Below are the randomly selected winners from each day of the hop, as well as links to the tutorials in case you missed one. The winners will be receiving a fat quarter bundle of the six Burlap Brights colors we used throughout the hop. We can't wait to see what they make with these texture-look prints!


Congratulations to the winners!


Day 1: Chris from made by ChrissieD
Winner: Kathy D.

Winner: Dody

Day 3: Alison from Little Bunny Quilts
Winner: Margaret

Day 4: Debby from Debby Kratovil Quilts
Winner: Annie R.

Day 5: Kristen from KD Quilts 
Winner: Jacque

Day 6: Benartex design team
                                      Winner: Sally

Day 7: Stephanie from Stitched Together Studios
Winner: Sophie

Day 8: Julie from The Crafty Quilter
Winner: Donna W.

                                    Winner: Vicki S.

Day 10: Jessica from Quilty Habit 
Winner: Michele O.

Day 11: Wendy from Ivory Spring
Winner: TinLiz

Winners, you'll be hearing from us via email so we can get your mailing address and send these fabric rainbows out to you!

Love It? Share It! Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Email

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners and thank you for hosting. I am sorry I didn't win, but so happy you shared these lovely fabrics and the many great projects and blocks. I definitely have to get some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all! How nice to have such a long hop with so many lucky winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showing us so many cheerful blocks, highlighting how versatile these fabrics are. I'll be looking for them at my local quilt shop; the blog hop has given me lots of ideas for using them with the fabric already in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooHoo!! Love it! Congrats to the others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to everyone! I'm in love with these fabrics....the wheels are turning with ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah!!!! Congratulations to the other winners! I'm with Jacque, I'm already planning what to do with them. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea I love them Congrats to the rest of the winner

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am excited to have won the Burlap Brights Block Hop. Can't wait to get the fabric. Thanks you, Kathy
    kdavis1@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fingers crossed that I am the "Sophie" who was a winner on Day 7 -- I love these fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still no email asking for address........

    ReplyDelete