Last week we asked for nominations of your favorite Benartex and Kanvas fabric lines so that we could host a Fan Favorite bracket to go along with the March Madness NCAA basketball brackets beginning this week.
Based on your nominations, we've created our 2013 bracket.
How to play:
- The first round runs March 21-24. Each day we'll post 2 "games" on Facebook, pitting collections against each other as shown in the bracket. Be sure to visit our Facebook page each day to play along.
- Simply click on the appropriate dot in the Facebook post to vote for the fabric collection you want to win in each game. You can only vote once per game.
- Share the link with your friends to help your favorite fabric collection win!
- The voting for each game will be open for 24 hours, starting at 10 am.
- After the voting closes each day, we'll post an updated bracket here on the blog.
- On March 25, we'll feature the eight remaining collections. The second round begins March 26. More details to follow then.
Need a refresher on what these collections look like?
Below, are the 16 players (aka fabric collections) in our Fan Favorite Bracket.
(The collections are listed here in alphabetical order and we've picked just a few swatches from each. Click on the name to see the entire collection, including other colorways, over on our website.)