Monday, June 18, 2018

We love Dots!

Who doesn't love a GREAT polka dot? There's something so playful and fun about little round dots. What about a polka dot batik? Our new Bali Dots Great collection features 22 different dotted fabrics. Rich batik colors with gorgeous shading are the perfect background for dots. Use the collection by itself or pair it with a solid or tonal for extra pop!


Every color in the rainbow: deep reds, pinks and purple; warm golds and crisp greens; refreshing shades of blue.


Click here to see the Bali Dots Great prints used in a modern Flying Geese block on p. 4 of the most recent issue of Modern by the Yard.

Click here to see the entire Bali Dots Great collection.
Love It? Share It! Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Email

4 comments:

  1. I love dots and I love batiks! A match made in fabric heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m a lover of dots and those caught my eye.Love them all,great combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dots. These are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these dots. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete