Thursday, December 21, 2017

Dot Crazy Blog Hop: Day 3

We're back with more dots! Follow along as we share tutorials and inspiration for using these fun prints. 


Fun & Games takes center stage again today! Sarah Goer from Sarah Goer Quilts uses this versatile print to create a kaleidoscopic effect in her table runner. Each block is different, and you can have so much fun with her technique! Head over to Sarah's blog to see her tutorial and enter to win a fat quarter bundle of Dot Crazy. 

Here's Sarah:

I love the bright vibrant colors in Dot Crazy, and who doesn’t love polka dots!? I had the hardest time narrowing down which prints I would use since I love them all! I opted to include the Fun & Games print in blue specifically so I could fussy cut for a kaleidoscope effect. Hop on over to to my blog for a tutorial on how I created my blocks for my colorful table runner. 

Dot Crazy Blog Hop
TuesdayTechnique Tuesday Fussy-Cutting Tutorial @ Sew in Love with Fabric
Thursday: Kalediscope Runner@ Sarah Goer Quilts


Come back tomorrow for a virtual trunk show of Weeks and Bill's Dot Crazy quilts!

Click here to see the entire Dot Crazy collection.
Click here to see more of Weeks and Bill's work.
Click here to read the interview with Weeks and Bill about their Dot Crazy collection. 

Love It? Share It! Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Email

1 comment:

  1. A very nice table runner. Thank you for the interesting projects presented with this collection.

    ReplyDelete