Thursday, August 23, 2018

Free Motion Fantasy Hop: Day 3





Sandra from MMM Quilts @mmmquilts
"I was over the moon when I was asked if I wanted to be part of Amanda Murphy’s new fabric release, 'Free Motion Fantasy’ blog hop; after all, FMQ and Amanda Murphy designs are two things I adore. I had originally thought I’d quilt my bed runner design with simple straight lines, letting the beautiful fabric be the star. But then, like any good diva, this fabric talked, no sang to me, and I had to listen..."

Look at that quilting! Wow! Head over to Sandra's blog to see her entire bed runner, called "Hopscotch," and enter to win a FQ bundle of Free Motion Fantasy. 




"When I saw Amanda's bright prints, I knew they'd be so much fun for a few zip pouches! These are quick to make, and the fabrics are so delicious--the hardest part was choosing which fabric to use where in each pouch."
Lisa is sharing a tutorial to make all three of these zip pouches on her blog. Head over to check it out and enter to win a FQ Bundle of Free Motion Fantasy.


Click here to see the entire Free Motion Fantasy collection.
Click here to visit Amanda's website.

Follow along with our Free Motion Fantasy features
Monday:
Introducing Free Motion Fantasy

Tuesday:
Technique Tuesday with Debby from Debby Kratovil Quilts

Wednesday:
Jayne from Twiggy and Opal; @twiggyandopal
Laura from Slice of Pi Quilts; @sliceofpiquilts

Thursday: 
Sandra from MMM Quilts @mmmquilts
Lisa from Color My World @lisaerin1121

Friday:
Amanda's Virtual Trunk Show


Love It? Share It! Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Email

3 comments: