Monday, August 11, 2014

Classic Elegance...what's your color scheme?

Lately we've shown you several fun, bright and funky collections. Today we're turning the tables a bit with the traditional beauty of Arabella. This classic fabric collection comes in two colorways:

Blue and yellow

Pink and green


 We've also got two free patterns, designed specifically for this line:
Country Cottage by Heidi Pridemore

Charlotte by Stitched Together Studios
You can find both free patterns here.
Of course, both quilt designs work in either colorway! 
Which colorway appeals to you?
See the entire line here.


Love It? Share It! Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Email

10 comments:

  1. I like the Blue best, but the cream and green both come in as a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue and yellow, but lately pulled toward cocoa browns and soft pinks combo. Maybe it's the fall season coming upon us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they both are lovely, but I'm in the blue/yellow camp. Although I have a friend that would be slobbering on the keyboard for the pink and green. And that paisley! oh, the possibilities in Inklingo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both color ways and I'm so happy to see some more traditional fabric. Funky is fun and I use it sometimes, but my heart is in the traditional patterns. I just did my guest bathroom in yellow and blue and I'm loving it. Thanks for the lovely free patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both gorgeous! But, I would say he blue pops a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally a blue person, but both color-ways are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't choose - guess I'll need them both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are fabulous but my best favorite is the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very difficult to make a choice am pulled towards the pink

    ReplyDelete