Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Winter Games Mug Rug Blog Hop: Day 2

Who's ready for winter?! 
We're celebrating Amanda Murphy's new Winter Games fabric collection with a blog hop, featuring mug rugs. They're perfect for a cozy cup of hot chocolate. Enjoy all three mug hop posts and make sure you enter to win a fat quarter bundle of Winter Games fabrics to play with!


Today Sandra from Mmm! Quilts is here with a cute tree mug rug made using Winter Games. Head over to her blog to check out the tutorial and see how you can enter to win a bundle of Winter Games prints.

Here's Sandra: 


Hi everyone,

I am so pumped to be asked to work with Amanda’s newest line, ‘Winter Games’. Her colour palette is my new favourite fresh combination for Christmas and winter. Red and aqua with lime—love! What also pulled me in, hook, line and woolen toque, Canadian for hat, ha, rhymes with Luke, was the swirls fabric! Well, the snowflakes one is pretty wonderful too. I don’t see this line as a Christmas-only, or sports-only line; it’s very versatile for all kinds of winter projects. I chose to do free-form cut and pieced trees that echo the cover quilt on her book Modern Holiday. I see myself using these throughout the winter months for my afternoon tea and chocolate break. ;-)



Winter Games Mug Rug Blog Hop
Wednesday: Sandra @ Mmm Quilts
Thursday: : Debby @ Debby Kratovil Quilts

Want to see more of Winter Games?
Click here to read the interview with Amanda about her fabric.
Click here to see the entire Winter Games collection.
Click here to visit Amanda's website.
Love It? Share It! Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Email

8 comments:

  1. I agree, these fabric combo are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this line, it is fun and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way it has been shared that these fabrics can be used throughout winter with so many projects in so many ways. Plus, seeing the variety used in a project helps to make it pop and I know I would love to win this bundle of fabrics!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They go together just beautifully. ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many design ideas here, some winter, some any season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This line is bright and colorful...perfect for any time.

    ReplyDelete