Monday, December 3, 2018

Dragonfly Dance

The dragonflies are back! Our first dragonfly collection was so popular that we created a follow-up, Dragonfly Dance. The collection features dragonflies (of course!) along with water lilies, swirls, a wavy stripe, and a great textured wing print. It's available in both purple and blue colorways. 

 Purple colorway:

Blue colorway:



Choose your favorite colorway and sew the Dragonfly Pond free quilt pattern. The free pattern will be available on our website soon! 


Click here to see the entire Dragonfly Dance pattern.


Love It? Share It! Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Email

4 comments:

  1. The colors and prints remind me of night and would be a spectacular quilt. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the first collection so much and slated it for a quilt for my sister but the fabrics are hard to find. I'm glad you brought it back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/ Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341

    ReplyDelete