Saturday, May 21, 2016

Find that Fabric! Day 3

Today is the third and final day of our Find that Fabric! game--some fabric fun for you while we're at Quilt Market.

Here are today's swatches; if you need a quick recap of how this works, scroll to the bottom of the post or click here for the full instructions. 


Find that Fabric: Day 3
Swatch #1

Swatch #2

Swatch #3


Remember, to enter: 
Find the fabric on our website and identify the collection name, the actual fabric name, and the fabric SKU. Email us at socialmedia23 (at) gmail.com by 10 a.m. Sunday, May 22 with the correct information for each swatch. This contest is now closed. Thanks for playing! 
Love It? Share It! Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Email

2 comments:

  1. I love the #1 Swatch. It is lovely. Thank you for a fun time these past 3 days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After months of classes I'm finally ready to start on my own sewing projects. It's my dream to make a big quilt. However, as of right now I have no materials. I would love to get some of these. These colors would look great with my room. http://bredemeier.com/products/swatch-cards/

    ReplyDelete