We've got blooms a plenty to share from our fabric flower garden! You'll love both the realism of these flowers and the vibrant, eye-catching colors; perfect for focal blocks in a quilt, throw pillows, or summery tote bags.
Introducing Still Blooming from Kanvas:
...and New Bloom by Maria Kalinowski from Kanvas:
While you drink in their glorious colors, check out our Top 5 list.
We think you'll agree!
Top 5 Reasons to Love Flower Fabrics
5. They're so bright and cheery that they'll always make you smile!
4. You can harvest them from your local quilt shop!
3. Never-ending shelf life...they never wilt and die and need to be thrown out.
2. No need for a green thumb--these beauties bloom regardless of your gardening skills.
1. They're flat-out gorgeous!
See the entire Still Blooming collection from Kanvas here.
See the entire New Bloom collection by Maria Kalinowski from Kanvas here.