How does the bracket work, you ask? Each day we'll post competing patterns from the bracket and you choose your favorite. Whichever pattern receives the most votes will move on to the next round--through the Elite Eight, into the Final Four and then down to the final two patterns. From those final two, your votes will choose the Fan Favorite pattern!
Here are the Sweet Sixteen quilts in full color (plus links for downloading!):
|Movement in Squares by Wendy Sheppard, featuring Op Art Reflections|
|Safari by Stitched Together Studios, featuring Caravan|
|Midori's Place by Wendy Sheppard, featuring Gramercy|
|Lemon Squares by Ebony Love, featuring Zest|
|It's Electrifying by Wendy Sheppard, featuring Electric Feather|
|Black Tulip by Stitched Together Studios, featuring Cosmopolitan|
|Silver Lining by Wendy Sheppard, featuring Urban Oasis|
|Sweet Caroline by Tailormade by Design, featuring Sweet Tweet|
|Ambrosia Star by Tailormade by Design, featuring Ambrosia|
|The Space Odyssey by Wendy Sheppard, featuring I Want My Space|
Yellow Sky by Stitched Together Studios, featuring Cosmopolitan
Bali Loops by Janet Page Kessler, featuring Tropicana/Rainforest II Balis
How to play:
- The first round runs March 17-21. Each day we'll post 2 "games" on our Facebook Group – Sew Interesting and our blog, pitting patterns against each other as shown in the bracket. Be sure to join our group and visit each day to play along.
- To vote in the Sew Interesting Group, simply click on the appropriate dot in the group question to vote for the pattern you want to win in each game.
- To vote on the blog, leave a comment on that day's post, voting for the pattern you want to win in each game. (In the first round, we'll be featuring two "games" per day, but you can leave your votes for each game in the same comment.) One vote per person, please.
- Share the links with your friends to help your favorite pattern win!
- The voting for each game will be open for 24 hours, starting at noon each day.
- After the voting closes each day, we'll post an updated bracket on our Facebook page, in the Sew Interesting Group, and on our Sew in Love with Fabric blog.
- On March 24, we'll feature the eight remaining patterns and begin the second round.